Human Sciences major Beth Baugh enjoys all the opportunities the major offers. "There are so many clubs and volunteer opportunities open to students. It gives everyone a chance to find where they feel most at home," Beth said. She is most excited to apply to occupational therapy school after graduation. "The major covers such a broad spectrum of topics and fields. It gave me the space to figure out what I really wanted to do with my life." She was previously in a major that wasn't a fit. When she shifted to human sciences, she began enjoying classes. She also got involved with various organizations. For prospective students, Beth says that there is a sense of being at home at MSU. "I would recommend MSU to anyone considering a career in the field of Human Sciences," Beth said.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!