Mila Combs is an environmental economics and management major from Chattanooga, Tennessee. She plans to graduate in May 2018. An avid lover of the outdoors, Mila says her favorite thing about Chattanooga is that it is a great city for people who like to play outside. "In fact, Chattanooga was voted best city in America to live by Outdoors Magazine," she says. Her favorite thing about MSU is the agricultural economics department and the Lloyd-Ricks-Watson Building. She says, "It's such a welcoming and supportive department and it's housed in one of the most beautiful buildings on campus." In her spare time, she loves to paint, kayak on the Tennessee River, watch live music, and care for her many house plants. Mila's plans after graduation are taking some time off to travel around Europe and then come back to MSU for her Master of Science in Agricultural Economics. A fun fact about Mila is that she has seen over 200 concerts.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!