Joseph Hreish is an ambassador for the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. He is a biochemistry major in the Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Entomology and Plant Pathology. "I hope to practice medicine in a way that truly benefits the people I am serving," he said. He’s excited about beginning the process of applying to medical school. "Being a physician is something I am passionate about and I cannot wait to see everything come together," he said. He appreciates the close-knit family feeling between faculty and students within the major. "Regardless of being in rather large classes at times, it's evident that we all have the same end goal in mind," Joseph said. He said this major is ideal for students looking for a new experience. "With this major there is a lot of diversity not only in the classes that you will be taking but also in the people you will be interacting with. If you want to meet new people and have new experiences, this is the major for you," he said.
How to Become a Bulldog
- Apply to MSU.
- Make sure you submit the $40 application fee, official transcript, your official test scores (ACT & SAT), and any college coursework you have completed.
- Fill out the Scholarship resume and submit by December 1st for Competitive scholarships, August 1st for Leadership & Service Scholarships.
- Fill out your housing application by April 1st.
- Come to Academic Insight.
- Complete the FASFA.
- Register for Orientation.
- Welcome to the family!